Beet + Mango Rice Bowls With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 small cucumber, trimmed, seeded, and julienned
- 2 scallions, trimmed and julienned
- 1 firm-ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sushi rice or short-grain brown rice, rinsed and drained
- 3 medium beets, yellow or chiogga if possible, stemmed and scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 small firm-ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published April 19, 2018.