Honey Sriracha Coconut Grilled Chicken Fingers with Dipping Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons neutral tasting oil like avocado, almond, or vegetable
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons gluten-free reduced-sodium Tamari or soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using soy sauce)
- 2- 4 Tablespoons sriracha (I used 2 for moderate heat,) plus more for dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more for dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons lite coconut milk, plus more for dipping sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips OR 1-3/4lb chicken tenderloins
- salt and pepper
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published June 22, 2018.