Chipotle Bean Burritos
These chipotle bean burritos are great when a meatless lunch or dinner are desired. You can even cut down on calories by placing this recipe in lettuce wraps instead. There's all kinds of addicting flavors such as black beans, garlic, salsa, and chipotle chile powder, making this is a recipe for any and all human beans who can handle the heat!
- 6-8 flour tortillas Or for the calorie-conscious folks, use lettuce leaves and make them into lettuce wraps - one of our personal favs.
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 garlic clove mined
- Optional toppings: cheese tomato, lettuce, green onions, sour cream (and anything else you might like on your burrito)