Pineapple Cilantro Serrano Cocktail
This cocktail can be classified as a triple threat as one sip will tell you it's spicy, sweet, and strong. The drink is shaken with pineapple juice, tequila, and agave nectar that's then poured into an awaiting glass already full with lime juice, cilantro, and a slice of serrano. This drink is bold from rim to the bottom of the glass.
- 3 ounces quality pineapple juice
- 1 ½ ounces silver tequila
- 1 small, round slice of serrano pepper (?th to ¼th-inch thick)
- ½ small lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- agave nectar (optional), to taste