Homemade Espresso Brownies
- For The Brownies:
- 3/4 (80g) Oat Flour gluten free if needed | I DIY my oat flour - see notes below*
- 2 Tbs Tapioca Flour
- 4 Tbs (30g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder I use Rodelle
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 C (70g) 70% - 75% Dark Chocolate chopped fine
- 1/2 C (110g) Espresso or Strong Coffee fresh brewed
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract I use Rodelle
- 1/4 C (70g) Almond Butter room temperature
- 2/3 C (155g) Cane Sugar
- 1/2 C (100g) 60% - 70% Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published September 24, 2018.