Thai Vegetable Cauliflower Fried Rice with Cashews
- 1 C (145g) Raw Cashews
- 1 1/2 lb (680g) Cauliflower
- 4 Tbs Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 C (150g) Purple Onion Medium dice, about 1 medium onion
- 5 oz (135g) Shiitake Mushrooms stems removed, sliced thin
- 1 C (250g) Red Bell Pepper medium dice, about 1 medium bell
- 1 Tbs Fresh Garlic microplained
- 1 Tbs Fresh Ginger microplained
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes this is about a spicy 2 - increase to 1/2 tsp for spicy 4
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbs Tamari divided
- 1 1/2 Tbs Liquid Aminos* see note - or more tamari
- 3 C (250g) Broccoli Florets cut into bite size pieces, don't throw out the stems! see notes
- 6 oz (180g) Snow or Sugar Snap Peas sliced on the bias into bite size pieces
- 1 Tbs Thai Basil chopped - cilantro is fabulous too
- Serve With (optional):
- Lime, Sesame Seeds, Thai Basil or Cilantro, Green Onions Sliced Thin, Sriracha
- Fried Egg or Prepared Tofu on the top!
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published September 24, 2018.