- 1 pound whole grain pasta (fusilli, rotini, penne or farfalle)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 handfuls baby arugula or spinach
- Optional: ½ cup thinly sliced Kalamata olives
- Optional: 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained (or 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas)
- Optional: Crumbled feta cheese, little mozzarella balls or diced mozzarella or grated Parmesan
- Freshly grated black pepper
- ½ cup pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)*
- ½ cup packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ? cup extra-virgin olive oil
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published October 10, 2018.