Vegan Tomato Kale Noodle Soup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes
- 8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- Handful fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta shells
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, washed, stemmed, and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published October 11, 2018.