- For the Buffalo chicken wings
- 1 cup (120 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) regular or smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) sea salt
- 20 chicken wings (about 2 pounds or just shy of 1 kg), preferably a mix of drums and wings
- For the hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces or 113 grams) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) your favorite red hot pepper sauce, whether Frank?s or Louisiana or Crystal?s or Tabasco or whatever
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 pinches garlic powder
- Mild vegetable oil, for frying
- Your favorite blue cheese dip or buttermilk dressing, for dipping
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published February 12, 2019.