Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) softened butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled (old fashioned) oats (you can buy gluten free oats here)
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour (you can buy gluten free oat flour here or you can just grind about 2 cups of oats in your food processor until they are the consistency of flour!)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (you can find the ones I use here)
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published March 20, 2019.