Vegan Super Greens Stuffed Shells
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green chard or rainbow chard, stemmed and chopped
- 1 bunch curly kale, stemmed and chopped (about four heaping cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup packed flat-leaf parsley or basil leaves, or a mix of both, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional), to taste
- 32 ounces jarred marinara sauce
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published March 26, 2019.