- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons instant espresso
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- For the cheesecake
- 5 tablespoons (2 1/2 ounces) unsalted butter, melted, plus more as needed
- 12 to 18 espresso biscotti or chocolate biscotti (about 2/3 of an 8-ounce package)
- For the crust
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published March 02, 2015.