- 1 orange, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise into rounds
- 1 lemon, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise into rounds
- 1/2 to 1 cup high-quality strawberry jam, or to taste (or substitute simple syrup)
- 1/4 cup strained freshly squeezed orange juice
- Scant 1/4 cup strained freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala
- 1 (750-ml) bottle medium-bodied red wine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups (about 14 ounces) fresh strawberries, thickly sliced
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published June 08, 2015.