Wild Rice With Cherries And Pecans
- chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 5 celery stalks, cut into ¼" pieces, plus ¼ cup of leaves, for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups wild rice, rinsed under cold water until water runs clear and drained.
- dried cherries
- toasted pecans
- fresh parsley, chopped, plus another ¼ cup for garnish
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published October 12, 2015.