- For The Crostini:
- 16 baguette slices, each about ¼ inch thick
- 2 cloves of garlic, cut in half
- 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- For The Topping:
- ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped
- 5 oz. of fresh baby spinach
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 15.5 oz can of cannellini beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme, chopped
- 6 to 7 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published November 20, 2015.