- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (about 12oz to 16 oz total)
- 1½ cups flour, for dredging (you'll also need 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture later for the sauce...but we'll get to that later in the instructions).
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 4 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (divided...2 tablespoons for batter, 2 for garnish)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided...2 tablespoons for the chicken, and then 2 more for the sauce)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (divided...2 for the chicken, 2 for the sauce)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (more, to taste)
- ½ cup dry white wine (ie, Pino Grigio)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Juice of two fresh lemons
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published February 18, 2016.