Healthier Slow Cooker Hamburger Helper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced (I used red)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (or more, if you like it spicy!)
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1½ cups seasoned tomato or pasta sauce
- 3 cups dry, uncooked macaroni or other short pasta (I used Rotini this time)
- 1½ cups shredded cheese
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published March 04, 2016.