Kale Mushroom Leek Savory Bread Pudding
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil, virgin, unrefined.
- 2 C (520g) Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Sea Salt, divided
- 2 1/2 C (210g) Leeks, split, cleaned, sliced thin into 1/2 moons (about 1 large leek)
- 12 oz (340g) Crimini Mushrooms
- 2 1/4 C (204g) Gruyere, grated*
- 1 1/2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 8 C (210g) Kale, destemmed and rough chopped into bite size-pieces (about two bunches)
- 2 Tbs Chives, thinly sliced
- 6 C (295g) Rustic Sourdough Bread, cut into bite-sized cubes (about 1/2 a rustic loaf)
- 1 C (100g) Parmesan, grated*
- 6 Large Eggs
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published April 11, 2016.