- For the Ganache:
- 1 C (245g) Full Fat Coconut Milk (the canned variety), whisked to incorporate the fat and liquid
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- For the Cupcakes:
- 1 1/4 C (200g) Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbs Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Dutch Processed
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 C (50g) Coconut Oil, unrefined and cold pressed, melted, slightly warm to the touch
- 3/4 C (176g) Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 C (128g) Roasted Beets, minced or grated** - see note
- 1/2 C (120g) Nut Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published April 13, 2016.