Pesto Pizza With Pancetta, Tomato & Arugula
- 4 ounces of Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes (roma, or cherry - sliced or roughly chopped)
- 1½ cups baby arugula
- 8 ounces pancetta, cut into cubes (can also use about 6 slices of bacon, roughly chopped).
- 3 tablespoons classic pesto sauce (click for full recipe)
- 1 semolina pizza dough (click for full recipe), or store bought
- 1 cup scallions, roughly chopped (can also use leeks)
- 2 teaspoons good quality red wine vinegar
- Semolina, or corn meal (for dusting)
- Pinch of Kosher salt
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published August 08, 2016.
More Pizza and Flatbread Recipes: