One Pan Roasted Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- optional garnish: Parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp New Mexico chili powder
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into ¾?-1? cubes
- 1 pound small Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium red onion, cut into slices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published October 20, 2016.