Garlicky Asparagus, Mushroom and Bok Choy Noodles
- In a large bowl, add the rice noodles and cover with cool tap water. These can soak while the remaining ingredients are prepared.
- 2 Tbs. Sesame Oil divided
- Thai Basil if available
- 2 Eggs + 1 Tbs. of Water whisked* (see note for vegan option)
- 6 oz. (170g) Thin Rice Noodles
- 8 oz (230g) Shiitake or Crimini Mushrooms de-stemmed, sliced thin and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb (453g) Asparagus trimmed, cut into bite size pieces with tips preserved (about one bunch)
- 2 Scallions sliced thin, green and white parts separated
- For the Sauce:
- 4 large Garlic Cloves microplained (about 1 Tbs.)
- 12 oz. (340g) Bok Choy or Pac Choi (aka Chinese Cabbage) sliced thin, into bite size pieces, leaves and stems separated
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha or to taste
- 1 C. (220g) Vegetable Broth
- Tops of Scallions
- 3 Tbs. Tamari
- For Garnish:
- Sesame Seeds
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published June 19, 2017.