Thai Curry Buffalo Wings
This Thai curry buffalo wing recipe packs a punch! It's loaded with the delicious spice mixture that we love from Thai cooking, and the wings come out extra crispy. If you love the Thai curry wings from your local restaurant, now you can make them at home! We like to serve this recipe with some cool blue cheese dressing and a heaping helping of a spicy Cole slaw!
- Add some sriracha to the marinade to give the wings even more of a kick.
- Coconut milk can be found at nearly all international grocery stores. If you can't find any, you can use half heavy cream and half Greek yogurt whisked until thick in a pinch.
- 1 8-oz. can coconut milk
- 4 1/2 Tbs. curry powder (a quick version can be made by mixing curry powder with water until it forms a paste)
- 2 ½ lbs chicken wings
- 1 Tbs. fish sauce (may substitute with soy sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste