- A few tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper (freshly cracked is best)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or breasts if you prefer white meat)
- 1/2 pound (or 1/2 box) spaghetti noodles (You can also use GF spaghetti)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced or minced
- 1 small onion, diced (I used yellow, but red would be even better)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped (if they're marinated, all the better)
- A few sprigs of fresh oregano
- Feta cheese for serving
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published November 09, 2017.