Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Onions
These rosemary roasted sweet potatoes make an elegant side dish to all of your favorite main courses. Serve these potatoes and onions with your favorite roast recipes and enjoy them year-round! These potatoes and onions are a great healthy side dish that can be served as a vegetarian main course as well!
- Kosher salt
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped into similarly sized pieces as potatoes
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces