One-Pot Cheesy Greek Pasta with Chicken
- ? 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Italian herbs, drained
- ? 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- ? 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½" pieces
- ? 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- ? 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- ? 1 lb linguine pasta, uncooked
- ? 2 tsp dried oregano
- ? 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- ? 1 tsp kosher salt
- ? 8 cups baby spinach leaves, divided
- ? 4 cups chicken stock
- ? 1 cup Chardonnay
- ? 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published December 19, 2017.