Boozy Margarita Chicken with Marinade
- Grilled Margarita Chicken with Marinade
- 3-5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast (washed and trimmed)
- Zest of 1 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Juice of 3 limes (about ½ cup)
- Juice of 1 orange (about ¼ cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (seeded and deveined to reduce heat)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Cuervo Gold tequila
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published December 19, 2017.