Easy Vegan Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
- 2 cups Earthbound Farms Organic Cauliflower florets (about 1/2 a medium head)
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours (unless you have a high-speed blender)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, to taste (see note*)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing the pan
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (5-ounce) container Earthbound Farms Organic Baby Spinach or more to taste**
- 10 ounces gluten-free lasagna noodles, prepared according to package instructions***
- 5 cups (40 ounces) store-bought marinara sauce (or homemade if you prefer)
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese (optional but recommended)
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published January 03, 2018.