Vegan Tuscan Kale White Bean Stew
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- Handful fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 3 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, washed, stemmed, and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published January 10, 2018.
More Soups, Stews, and Chili Recipes: