Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
This crockpot broccoli cheese soup from Garnish with Lemon might be the easiest soup recipe we've ever tried! It's loaded with the rich and creamy winter flavors of broccoli and cheese, and it's the perfect hearty dish to serve on the coldest nights! We like to serve this recipe with fresh broccoli crumbled on top and some sprinkled shredded cheddar.
- This recipe can be made even heartier by searing your favorite meat and adding to the crockpot in the last hour of cooking.
- This recipe can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Make sure to store in an airtight container.
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 bag (14 oz) frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese, if desired