- 32 ounces (4 cups) tomato juice
- 8 ounces (1 cup) vodka
- 1 medium-to-large cucumber, peeled and seeded
- ? cup distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (not celery salt!)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce*
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (I used Tapatío), more to taste
- 1 teaspoon (about 50 twists) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- Lemon or lime wedges
- Kosher salt, for the rims of your glasses, optional (add chili powder if you?d like)
- Lots of ice, for serving
- Garnishes (choose any): Celery stalks, skinny carrots with leafy tops, mini bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, dill pickle spears, pickled okra, and/or green cocktail olives
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published October 10, 2018.