Secretly Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (I used brown sugar, but have also tried it with maple syrup or honey!)
- 2/3 cup applesauce (I used unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mashed very ripe brown bananas (about 6 bananas)
- 2 cups flour (I used an all-purpose gluten free mix, but you could also use all-purpose flour or try using some whole wheat!)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published March 20, 2019.