- 8 oz. small langoustine tails or medium sized shrimp, cooked and chilled
- 2 hard boiled eggs, shells removed
- 2 persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head romaine or iceberg lettuce, cleaned and torn into 1½ inch pieces
- 1½ teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, minced
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup homemade croutons (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, minced
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published August 01, 2015.