Crunchy Thai Cucumber Salad
- 2 English cucumbers, seeds removed and sliced into half moons
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, salted or unsalted depending on your preference
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published February 24, 2016.