- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter (or bacon grease)
- 2 - 12 ounce bottles Harp Irish Style Lager
- 32 ounce chicken broth
- 14 ounces Irish cheese, shredded (Dubliner, Irish Cheddar, Skellig, etc.)
- 14 ounces low fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (or arrow root powder)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Garnishes: crumbled bacon and chive
Want to see the entire recipe?
Published March 06, 2016.
More Soups, Stews, and Chili Recipes: